Garmin added two new features namely Embraer Phenom 100 and Phenom 300 in G1000 NXi upgrade. It includes enhancement in performance, surface watch, overlay of maps, visual approaches and lots more. The supplemental type certificate (STC) for the G1000 NXi integrated with the flight deck upgrade on the Phenom 100/300 is targeted for approval in ist quarter of 2019 and will be available to customers from select Garmin dealers and service centers.
The G1000 NXi interracial with a flight deck that possesses the comprehensive feature of advanced capabilities. Some unique features of this device include the following things:
- It comes along with surface watch runway monitoring technology that offers aural and visual clues to the pilots which helps them in taking off or landing on a runway.
- It has the characteristic of visual approach that helps a pilot in enhancing the guidance in visual flight conditions based on a three-degree glideslope from the outset of the runway.
- Another feature that makes the upcoming launch unique is an overlay of the geographical map within the support of horizontal situation indicator (HSI), the display of NEXRAD, Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B) weather, weather radar, traffic, terrain, SafeTaxi airport diagrams, and more.
- The technology of Flight Stream 510 and Connect within enables the Database Concierge, the transatlantic transfer of flying databases from the Garmin Pilot app on a mobile device to the G1000 NXi integrated flight deck. This flight stream technology also includes two-way GPS information, flight plan transfer, the information of traffic, weather, backup attitude information and more.
- Another attractive feature of Phenom 100, the G1000 NXi system is it supports the display of several Automatic Dependent monitoring -Broadcast (ADS-B) with the help of GTX 345R transponder.
- It provides the Pilot’s an option of overlay European Visual Reporting Points (VRPs) on the map, as VRPs are standard within the navigation database.
- The feature of presentation of sectional charts along with the IFR low/high en route charts available on the MFD makes is entirely different and unique.
- Moving on to the next feature, it comes with the Smart Airspace highlights the airspace nearest the aircraft’s current altitude and de-emphasizes non-pertinent airspace.
- It comes with the characteristics of decoding the COM frequencies and display it on the PFD for easier understanding.
- It gives the users an option of Decoded Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAFs) that can be seen on the Multi-function Display MFD.
The advanced technology used in Phenom 100/300 provides owners and operators smooth panning via the displays and faster map performance. Pilots can have instant access to frequencies, data, etc. thereby saving their valuable time in the cockpit as this flight displays initialize within seconds. The new update of G1000 NXi combined with flight deck also combines modern animations and new LED back-lighting, allowing an increase in the brightness and clarity of display and clarity. This reduced power consumption and with improved performance. The Phenom users can minimize the downtime in aircraft by easily upgrading their G1000 NXi The division of the panel as the shown process the same footprint and connectors, so there is no need for panel modifications. The updated elements of the G1000 NXi come with a warranty period of two-year.
This was all above the upcoming launch of G1000 NXi, if you still have any query or if you want more and in-depth information of the all-new features of the device do contact us without any hesitation. Our team of engineers will solve all your queries and can provide you the best Garmin Aviation Map support at an affordable rate.